It was great to meet you at the introduction in the Triangle Space on Tuesday. Naomi and I are looking forward to working with you over the course of the year.
Here is a brief overview of what the SLG Salons are and how they work:
• The SLG Salons are held at South London Gallery in Camberwell
• They provide an opportunity for up to 15 people to show work or works in progress over the course of 2.5/3 hours
• The full capacity of the Salon is around 30/35 so you can attend and participate even if not presenting.
• The salons focus on critical engagement with the work and dialogues around an individuals practice is located among the varying art world audiences and alongside other makers
• The salons will occasionally feature guest presentations from emerging artists who will also be involved in discussing your work
• The SLG Salons run 4 times a year - twice in the first term
The first of this years SLG salons takes place on the 30th October. You can install work from 4pm with the Salon beginning at 5.30pm. Whilst we know it is early in the term, it would be great to have plenty of people presenting.
If you are interested in presenting work you need to send an email to email@example.com by the Wednesday 24th October stating your interest and the type of work you are showing including duration if it is a film.
Salon slots are available on a first come first served basis.
We will be running further SLG salons on the December 6th, February 7th 2013 and May 16th 2013.
Here is an image of the Clore studio - http://www.viewpictures.co.uk/
More about SLG including address here - http://www.southlondongallery.
Thanks for your interest, looking forward to it.
Dave and Naomi