• The SLG Salons are held at South London Gallery in Camberwell
• They provide an opportunity for up to 15 people to show work or works in progress over the course of 2.5/3 hours
• The full capacity of the Salon is around 30/35 so you can attend and participate even if not presenting.
• The salons focus on critical engagement with the work and dialogues around an individuals practice is located among the varying art world audiences and alongside other makers
• The salons will occasionally feature guest presentations from emerging artists who will also be involved in discussing your work
• The SLG Salons run 4 times a year - twice in the first term
The first of this years SLG salons takes place on the 30th October. You can install work from 4pm with the Salon beginning at 5.30pm. Whilst we know it is early in the term, it would be great to have plenty of people presenting.
If you are interested in presenting work you need to send an email to email@example.com
Here is an image of the Clore studio - http://www.viewpictures.co.
More about SLG including address here - http://www.
London SE14 5UPhttp://www.corearts.co.uk/
November 9th at 6-9pm
Install: Nov 1st from 11am
Deadline for Submissions: Oct 31st
To submit please firstname.lastname@example.org
For details which will be posted regularly, see